Resolution: Won't Fix
JIRA Portfolio does not allow non administrator users to manage the Portfolio » Administration page when Secure Administration Sessions (WebSudo) is enabled.
- JIRA 6.4.5
- JIRA Portfolio 1.9.6
- Setup JIRA with JIRA Portfolio
- Create a new user (e.g. "projectmaster");
- Create a new group for the Administrators of Portfolio (e.g. "jira-portfolio-administrators");
- Add "projectmaster" to "jira-portfolio-administrators";
- Navigate to Portfolio » Administration and add the "jira-portfolio-administrators" group to the Administrator role.
- Log in with the "projectmaster" user;
- Try to access *Portfolio » Administration;
- A login page will be displayed, stating the the user does not have permission to view page.
The user should be able to see the Portfolio Administration page.
The user would is redirected to the "WebSudo" screen, which is redirecting the user to the Login page (as the user is not an administrator and hence should not see the websudo page).
Follow the Configuring Secure Administrator Sessions to disable websudo.