Jira Connector throws an error in Audit Log when attempting to sync Jira Align Feature with JIRA
- Create a Capability with quotation marks on its Title
- Create a Feature and relate it to the previously created Capability
- Map JIRA adequately to sync JIRA and Jira Align
- Trigger any action that causes Jira Connector to sync up both sides
Feature is sync'd between Jira Align and JIRA with no errors whatsoever.
- Feature is not sync'd up
- The below exception is thrown in the Feature audit log:
Navigate to Feature's parent element (eg. Capability) and remove all quotation marks [ " ] from its Title.