ADO connector deleting hyperlinks when JA syncs with the Story
When adding additional hyperlinks in user stories in ADO, the connector is deleting these links.
- Create Story in ADO and allow it to sync on JA
- Go to Links > Add Existing link > select Hyperlink
- Add any link URL and Save
- Allow the story to sync
- Check the History of the Story on ADO
- We can see the Hyperlink added and after the sync Hyperlink is deleted.
this problem impacts both Features and Stories, and it removes/deletes hyperlinks only, but not links to other work items
Hyperlinks added on ADO should not be removed for both Features and Stories
ADO connector deleting hyperlinks added to Features and Stories
"Add Hyperlink to ADO", if we disable it, the links are not impacted on ADO anymore.