This is reproducible on Data Center: (yes) / (no)
- Create a field mapping for Priority (or custom dropdown field) in Field management tab.
- Map field values in the modal and set a 1:many relationship (e.g. map JA Low to JSW Low as default and Lowest).
- Create a Jira epic and assign it a priority of Lowest.
- Update the corresponding feature in JA (e.g. change the description).
- The connector sync overwrites the Lowest priority value and assigns the default value of Low.
The Jira epic priority would remain as Lowest, the connector should not overwrite existing values with the default. The connect should only assign the default value if the record does not have a value.
The below exception is thrown in the xxxxxxx.log file:
Do not implement 1:many mappings in the field value mapping modal.