Sprints created in Jira are not syncing to JA unless an Issue/Story is pulled into a new empty Jira Board Sprint. This is occurring due JA is creating duplicated entries on the Sprint Mapping.
- To replicate this (option "Map Sprints based on Their End Date" is being used)
- Create a PI with anchor Sprints in JA
- Create some Sprints on Jira that matches the anchor, and wait for them to sync to JA
- On JA > Jira Management > Jira Sprints, select one of the Sprints and click on "Ignore Sprints From Mapping"
- Run a SyncBoard and see how it will create a duplicate of the Sprint in question
- Create more Sprints on Jira, without Stories on it
- On JA run a new BoardSync and notice how these Sprints will not sync to JA anymore
After a boar sync, the sprints are created in JA regardless they have issues associated with it or not.
Sprints created in Jira are not syncing to JA unless an Issue/Story is pulled into a new empty Jira Board Sprint.
Add at least 1 issues e.g. a story to the sprint and it will sync with JA as expected.