On the Risks grid, the Relationship column information does not honor the terminology values defined in Platform Settings
- Browse to Platform Terminology
- Define Feature – singular & plural – to any terms other than the default Feature/Features such as Feature (Jira Epic) (same would apply to Epic, Release, Theme)
- Save, then log out
- Log back in
- Browse to Risks grid
- Click More Actions then select to display Relationship column
- Create a new Risk with a relationship to a Feature (Jira Epic) (name in the terminology) if not already exist.
- The information in the column Relationship should comply with Platform Terminology settings.
The term Feature (Jira Epic) is displayed, for Risks with relation to a Feature (as it is the term configured at Platform Terminology settings level).
- The default term Feature is displayed, for Risks with relation to a Feature, regardless of any config made at Platform Terminology settings.
The same applies to Risk with a relationship to Epic/Release (PI) and/or Theme.
- Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.