'Team goals' report fails to display green icon for sprint goals that have been met. It currently displays red icon for both met and unmet goals which renders the report useless in tracking Teams' sprint goals.
- Create PI1 with anchor dates and set Schedule Type = "Synchronized Sprints"
- Create ProgramA and tie to PI1
- Create TeamA and tie to ProgramA
- Generate sprints for TeamA under PI1
- Complete Sprint Planning for one of the sprints... with goal agreed:
- Complete Sprint Review for same sprint... with goal met:
- Open Team goals report and select PI1
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available