Jira Sprints showing "multiple jira sprints are mapped to a single Jira align team sprint" even after ignoring the Jira sprint from sprint mapping.
If Sprint1 and Sprint2 are both mapped to the same Program Increment Anchor dates like 05/15/23-05/19/23 on Jira Management > Jira sprints, then this message is observed that is accepted.
But, if Sprint1 is Ignored from sprint mapping and we now have only Sprint2 mapped to "05/15/23-05/19/23", then the same alert message is still seen.
Screenshots are attached in a document "sprint sync alert.docx"
- Log in to JA as admin
- Jira Connector#1 is created and configured
- Agile Team#1 is created
- JA Program#1 is created
- Jira Project#1 is created
- JA Program#1 is mapped to Jira Project#1 in Connector#1 settings
- Board#1 is created in Jira and mapped to Program#1 and Team#1 in JA on Jira Management page
- PI#1 is created in JA
- Anchor dates are created "05/15/23-05/19/23"
- Create Sprint1 in Jira with dates "05/15/23-05/19/23"
- Wait for sync
- Go to JA -> Jira Management> Jira Sprints, open sprints for board#1
- Pay attention to sprint#1, it is mapped to "05/15/23-05/19/23" Anchor date.
- Create another Sprint#2 with the same dates "05/15/23-05/19/23"
- Wait for sync.
- Go to JA -> Jira Management> Jira Sprints on board#1
- Now for Sprint#1 and Sprint#2 we see this alert "multiple jira sprints are mapped to a single Jira align team sprint"
- On sprint#1 row, click on the 3 dots on right and select "Ignore Sprint from mappings"
- Click on "Auto sync Jira Align Sprint", alert message still appears for Sprint#1 and Sprint#2
- Delete Sprint#2 on Jira
- Select "Ignore Sprint from mappings" for Sprint#2 on JA
- Wait for Sync or click on "Sync Board now"
- Alert message for Sprint#2 is gone
- But a new entry for Sprint#1 is added and the same alert message occurs.
If the sprints are marked as "Ignore Sprint from mappings", then the anchor dates for this sprint should not be considered for the existing or new sprints added in JA -> Jira Management> Jira Sprints
JA -> Jira Management> Jira Sprints is still considering the anchor dates of the sprints marked to "Ignore Sprint from mappings" and showing the below alert.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available