The Throughput value is different depending on the context: In the Team slide out->Manage modal it is rounded up while in the program room and the Forecast it appears to be used with a rounded down value.
All the different pages should be rounding the throughput value in the same way so the information is the same across Jira Align.
This is reproducible on Data Center: yes
- Create a PI with several anchor dates
- Create a Kanban team
- Create 10 Stories and assigned them to the previously create PI and Team.
- Accept 8 out of the 10 Stories
- Go to the Team slide out
- In the Team Slide out > Manage Throughput look at the value (it shows 2)
- In the Program Room > Team Load, we see another value (it shows 1)
So for an actual value of 1.6 (=8/5), the user should see the same rounded value across Jira Align.
So for an actual value of 1.6 (=8/5), depending on the context, the user will see a rounded value of 2 or 1.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available