NeededCapacit in 'Plan Capacity' value should just consider just one value for the Forecast and this should be the Capability MWs or Product Bundle MWs (per Page configuration) and not the SUM of all. Logically it doesn't make sense to include all 3.
The same value displays differently for users with a Super Admin role and different for users with a non-super admin role.
Total estimation displays more value for non-super admin user.
- Step 1 - Configure work item hierarchy (Epic>>Capabilitty>>Feature)
- Step 2 - Set estimations for each work item
- Step 3 - Ensure Epic estimates are set via the forecast tab
- Step 4 - Run Forecast Report
- Step 5 - Click Plan Capacity
- Step 6 - Review the Needed Capacity total estimation
- Step 7 - Logout from UserA and login with UserB
- Step 8 - Needed Capacity total estimation values display different values
For all the users logged in, the below values should be displayed same irrespective of their role.
If the view is toggled to "Epic" then Need By should only sum effort (MW or TW) allocated to epics on the page
If the view is toggled to "Capability" then Need By should only sum effort (MW or TW) allocated to capabilities on the page
Needed Capacity = Epics (MWs) + Capabilities (MWs) + Features (MWs) Calculations isn't correct, Feature (MWs)
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available