All records created on [MAP Idea Group to User] table in Enterprise Insights is flagged as deleted. This prevents any records from appearing in current_dw schema.
This is reproducible on Data Center: Yes
- Under Ideation > Setup, select an Idea Group with External Users enabled.
- Sign up an external user using the link on that page.
- Select the Idea Group. Under Approve External Users click "Manage" link and make sure that your user appears there and set to Active.
- Wait at least an hour so the EI ETL can run.
- Query EI with the following:
Data on Ideation group users appears in query
Query has no results.
A review of the the base tables used on the creation of [MAP Idea Group to User] revealed that it seems to only have logic to create the [Deleted Flag] as YES, no matter the scenario.
Customer can query export_dw instead which will show tables with the deleted flag.