Members of Agile Teams are being added without logging in Audit log.
This happens when there is a Jira Project related to that Team and the user is assigned to a Story/Subtask or log work on Jira.
The assignee will be added to the Agile Team in Jira Align but this is not logged in Audit log for the Agile Team.
This is reproducible on Data Center: yes
- Create a Program in Jira Align
- Create a Team and associate it to the Program in Jira Align
- Sync the Program to a Jira Project and Board.
- Create a Story in Jira and assign it to a user that is not member of the Agile Team in Jira Align
- The user will be added as a Team member of the Agile Team.
Jira Align to log the users added to the Agile Team through integration in the Audit log of the Agile Team
Users assigned to stories/subtasks in Jira are added silently to the Agile Team in Jira Align and nothing is logged in the Audito Log for the Agile Team.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available