Filtering Roadmap using Capabilities State Filter does not work. The issue is replicable on Jira Align Cloud 10.115, 10.116, 10.117 versions
- Create three capabilities with the status as not started, in progress and accepted
- Add a few features of any state to the capabilities.
- Under the live roadmap, select to view Capabilities (either calendar view or sprint view)
- Apply the filter "Capability State" as "Accepted"
- The roadmap view still shows all capabilities
- on this Bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-4480, same issue is fixed with features. There is no issue with filtering features.
- NOTE: Also please test on other work-items types and applying filters on Roadmap
- Only capabilities matching the capability filter should be shown
- Also, perform extensive testing on other work-items and the filters.
- Capabilities not matching the capability filter are should on the roadmap