Owner names with special encoded characters are not displaying properly in Forecast page.
- Go to Portfolio > Epics
- Open any Epic from the grid
- Change the owner to any name having an encoded character like Thomas Münch, where “ü” is encoded ( this owner should be added as a member to the program to see the owner name in Epics)
- Save&Close the epics
- Go to Portfolio > Forecast
- Select Portfolio and PI in Tier1 & Tier2
- Expand the PI list to see the Epic details.
- Now the Owner name is displayed as Thomas Münch
Owner name with special characters should be displayed the same way
Owner name with special characters are displayed with some html characters.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available