Process Step is not getting reset to the first state while we copy the Feature and create a new Feature.
- Create a Feature under Program > Features(Jira Epics)
- Change the Feature State to another State.
- Change the Process step to a different state.
- Save this Feature
- Now click on "+Show More" on the Feature and select Copy
- Give a name to this Feature and click on Copy.
- New Copied Feature will have the Process Step same as the old Feature whereas the Feature State will get reset to "0-Pending Approval"
Whenever a Feature is copied, along with Feature state, even Process Step should get Reset.
Process Step remains the same as the state of old Feature Process Step
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available