Status: Waiting for Release (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
When creating a program objective in the new experience as a user without portfolio objective edit permissions, you are not able to select a parent objective.
Switching to the legacy view, makes this possible.
This is reproducible on Data Center: (yes)
Steps to Reproduce
- Step 1. Create a user who can create Program Objectives, but not Portfolio Objectives. ( a role who don’t have Portfolio Objective - Add/Save permission. The toggle for Portfolio Objectives is enabled.)
- Step 2. Go to Program Objectives and click Add Objectives button and select Program Tear
- Step 3. Search the objectives in Find Parent Objectives: in legacy view, and parent objectives are listed/searchable
- Step 4. Search the objectives in What parent objectives does this align with? in New experience, the parent objectives are Not listed with No options message.
The user can search the parent objectives in New experience OKR as well regardless of the permission.
The user cannot search the parent objectives in New experience OKR.
- The same problem is reproduced with/without filter T1
- The same problem is reproduced in Incognito mode
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available