Roadmap: 'Group by' Objectives: Only 2 team objectives are displayed in the first column
The issue is reported when using the 'Group by' Objectives in the Roadmap page. On grouping by Objectives, only 2 team objectives are displayed in the first column ('Group By Property' column which is for Objectives) while there should have been more team objectives displayed in the first column (that are linked to their Features) .
This is when using the 'Group By' function in the Roadmap page and using the 'Group By Property' which is set to 'Objectives' (in View Configuration > Other Options tab).
Note: I am not able to reproduce this. Following things were checked:
- For an Objective that doesn’t show up on the
Roadmap view, checked the Objective's and its linked Feature's Program and Program Increment. They are the same as set in the Tier 1 config setting.
- Different browsers such as Chrome and Edge were tried but the same behavior was observed.
I am not able to reproduce this. Below are the general steps based on reported customer's scenario:
- Create Features
- Create Team Objectives
- Link Features and Objectives
- Navigate to Roadmap page with Tier 1 Config set to Program and Program Increment
- Enable Group By function at View Configuration > Other Options tab
- 'Group By Property' set to 'Objectives'
- Roadmap dropdown set to Features
There are many more team objectives (linked to their Features) which should all display in the first column
Only 2 team objectives are displayed in the first column
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available