Roadmap: 'Group by' Objectives: Feature is associated to one objective but showing in different objective section in the roadmap
Feature is showing up on the wrong objective when grouped by Objectives in the Roadmap page. The alignment of the objective to the Feature work item is not accurate in the roadmap view.
This is when using the 'Group By' function in the Roadmap page and using the 'Group By Property' which is set to 'Objectives' (in View Configuration > Other Options tab).
I am not able to reproduce this. Below are the general steps based on reported customer's scenario:
- Create Features
- Create Team Objectives
- Link Features and Objectives
- Navigate to Roadmap page with Tier 1 Config set to a Program and Program Increment
- Enable Group By function at View Configuration > Other Options tab
- 'Group By Property' set to 'Objectives'
- Roadmap dropdown set to Features
The alignment of the objective to the Feature work item should be accurate
The Feature is associated to one objective but showing in different objective section in the roadmap
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available