Not able to add certain stories to the specific kanban board
- Client is not able to add certain stories to the specific kanban board in Jira Align.
- These stories are listed as existing on another board, however, they do not exist on any other Kanban Board.
- The story page for these stories shows the option for "Kanban Board: Add to Board".
- Clicking on the link "Kanban Board: Add to Board" returns 500 error.
- On the affected stories, click on the story to bring out its details window.
- Click "Kanban Board: Add to Board" inside the details window. The popup window will appear but a "500 -Internal server error" is thrown in the pop up window.
- Navigate to the specific Kanban Board view: Kanban Boards > View > click on the Specific Kanban Board column 3 horizontal bar > Mass Add or Remove > Story. Hovering over Select All next to the Story shows "This story has already been added to another board". See the attached screenshot.
Should be able to add the story to the kanban board
The below exception was seen in the splunk:
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available