Status: Waiting for Release (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
- When we select TeamA in Tier1 search, we expect to see dependency from "Team A to other teams" but we also see dependency from "TeamB to other teams"
- Whenever multiple teams are selected in tier1, dependency from TeamA is seen in the TeamB board and dependency from TeamB is seen in the TeamA board.
- It doesn't work well with multiple Teams/Programs/Portfolios selected in tier 1
Steps to Reproduce
If TeamA is selected in Tier1 search, the expectation:
TeamA --> TeamB
TeamA --> TeamD
TeamA --> TeamX
But we also see, TeamY --> TeamA
Added screenshots to explain better
Screenshot1, Screenshot2 and Screenshot3
- If Team A is selected in tier 1, we should see dependency from Team A to different teams
- If multiple teams like Team A and Team B are selected, in Team A board we should see dependency from Team A to a different team. Same way, Team B board should show dependency from Team B to different team.
- Team B is showing dependency of Team A to different teams
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available