- The user cannot search for team members using the Team Members pick list on Team Grid > Select a Team > Members tab > Team member pick list hence they cannot easily find the ones they want to remove from the team.
Forcing them to scroll the alphabetical list manually to find the name that may be very slow depending on the number of users in the environment.
- It seems to be implemented in today's release 10.111.2, on 10.110.2 we are able to find the already assigned to the team by searching in team member pick list
- Reproducible: YES
- Go to Team Grid > Select a Team > Members tab
- Add a user to this team with a name beginning with one of the last letters of the alphabet (V for example)
- Now, use the same Team member pick list to search for this user in order to try to remove it from the team.
- Note the pick list doesn't bring the name of the already listed ones forcing you to scroll all the list down until finding the user. depending on the number of users in the list it can make this action unpractical
Team member already assigned to the team shows up in Team Grid > Select a Team > Members tab > Team member pick list when you search for it's name in Team Members pick list. Forcing the user to search by the alphabetical list that depending on the number of the users in the list, turns this action unpractical.
Team member already assigned to the team shows up in Team Grid > Select a Team > Members tab > Team member pick list
workaround: remove the team assignment from the user screen Administration > People > User name > Members tab.
However, this workaround just works from Admins and not for regular users that usually need to do this action