Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
UI change to remove the [Obsolete] message from the Objectives endpoint in Swagger.
In Swagger, the Objectives endpoints display an inaccurate obsolescence message:
This version of this object will be deprecated later in 2021. We recommend using the Milestones object for all new development.
This is reproducible on Data Center:
Steps to Reproduce
- Browse to Swagger
- Scroll down and locate the Objectives endpoint
- Expand any method
- Notice the [Obsolete] message
- No obsolescence message is displayed, given the Objectives endpoints are currently fully supported and won't get decommissioned anytime soon
- The [Obsolete] message is displayed
- The [Obsolete] message can be fully disregarded by APIv2 users