The [Idea].[Owner Full Name] field is mapped towards the creator ID instead of the owner ID.
- This affects both current_dw and export_dw views.
- This is reproducible on Data Center:
- As an Ideation user, create an Idea (eg. alignsupport, Idea ID = 41)
- As Ideation Group owner, assign the newly created idea to an owner
- Wait for Enterprise Insights to synchronize
- Run the following query to retrieve the idea:
- Notice the Owner Full Name field will display the name of the user that created the idea, instead of the name of its current owner, misleading the customer.
- Notice there's no mention of the creator of the idea, at all.
- Verified Schema for 10.107.X and confirmed the lack of the Creator field
UI current_dw export_dw Expected (per UI) Found in
Owner Owner Full Name Owner Full Name Enio Marques Rodrigo Cortez Created by Creator Full Name * Creator Full Name * Rodrigo Cortez * –
* Items in red were expected, but not found
[Idea].[Owner Full Name] and [Idea].[FK User Owner ID] should bring in the owner's full name and ID, respectively.
[Idea].[Owner Full Name] and [Idea].[FK User Owner ID] brings the creator's full name and ID.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.