When importing stories, there is no error on the Import page, but the stories do not get imported. It shows 0 records updated.
The issue is tested and reproducible on the current version 10.107.3.
The import works fine in the prior version 10.105.
- Navigate to Stories grid.
- Go to More Actions > Import Stories / Criteria.
- From the "Import your backlog using Excel" page, download the template by clicking on the 'Download Template' button
- Then in the Stories worksheet of the downloaded template, fill out one row with the required Story information such as Story Name, Story Description and Program
- Then from the Import page above, select a program, then browse and select the above prepared template
- The upload progress shows green bar. The Stories View Info shows the story to import as expected
- Then click the Import Data button
- The Import page Stories field shows 0 of 1 updated successfully. There is no error message shown to the user.
- The story does not get imported when checking Team>Stories page.
Stories get imported successfully
No records imported. There is no error message shown to the user.
The below exception is thrown in the backend log file:
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available