The member week (MW) allocations are displayed under incorrect teams in the forecast grid when setting the portfolio as tier1 navigation filter
You need to have a portfolio with several programs (minimum 3) with several teams associated.
- Create a Program Increment (MyPI) or select an existing one associated with at least 3 programs (under the "Programs, Products, and Regions" tab)
(make sure that the proper program allotment and sprint are correct )
- Create an Epic associated with at least 2 of the portfolio programs and the Program Increment created/selected in step 1 (e.g. MyPI)
- Save the epic
- Go to the Epic's Forecast tab and select the program increment
- Go to the "Programs & Teams" section
- Set some MW allocation for specific teams under the programs (such as the example below where we allocate MW for Mobile program teams : "Cowboys and Baltimore" )
- Navigate to Forecast.
- Set your Tier1 filter to be the portfolio and the Program Increment created/selected in step 1
- Choose the View Type: Agile by Team.
- Expand the Program Increment list
- Observe the results.
The estimates on the forecast grid are displayed under the teams they have been allocated to.
The estimates on the forecast grid are displayed under incorrect/unrelated teams.
Such as the example below where the MW allocated for Mobile program teams - "Cowboys and Baltimore" are displayed under different teams.
This only happens when we have selected the whole portfolio in the top navigation filter
As a workaround, select only a specific program for the forecast allocation to display correctly.