- In the Program Board, unrelated entities (with same ID) are getting highlighted when hovering over some objects.
- e.g. Feature XYZ (ID 123) is related to Objective ABC (ID 456). When hovering Feature XYZ, Objective ABC is highlighted (as expected) however, although unrelated, Objective DEF (ID 123) is also getting highlighted.
- Notice feature ABC and objective DEF has the same numerical ID
- Related a feature to an objective (with distinct numerical IDs)
- Create an objective with the same numerical ID as the feature previously created
- Set them up so that both elements displays on the Program Board for the same PI
- Hover feature, notice both objectives gets highlighted
- Only related objectives gets highlighted
- Any objective that has the same numerical ID gets highlighted
- Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.