Feature Process Step not updated as per the mapping when child story is moved to ""In Progress" in Jira
- Establish process steps for Features and Stories with "Map to State" enabled
- Integrate with Jira
- Establish bidirectional state mapping for process steps
- Create a Feature with state as "Pending Approval"
- Create a child Story
- Wait for both work items to sync with JA
- Update Story status in Jira software
- Notice the Feature default state is updated to In Progress but not the relevant process step causing mismatch with status
Along with default status update, relevant Process step is also updated as per the mappings
The Process Step is not updated causing a mismatch. The issue doesn't appear if the child story is updated in Jira Align.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available