A customer with the following scenario: 3 Jira Projects feeding 1 Jira board connected to align, sees the yellow warning message in Administration > Jira Management > Boards.
The Warning message says :No Jira project was found. Verify that the connector service account has permission to view the board and that the board has a filter share with the project.
However all the Jira shares and permission are setup correctly, and using the Splunk i was able to find out the real error root cause that better describes what is happening:
CONCLUSION: The way i see this message in the block above should be shown in the UI for the customer, since it matches with the correct situation.
- Jira Side creates 3 projects
- Assign and give the properly permission for this 3 projects to only one board
- On Jira Align Administration > Jira Setting > Configure 1 project at least to be connected to align
- Side Administration > Jira Management > Boards configure the board to be manageable by align
- Detect the yellow Warning message still fixed for this board
- Looking into Splunk logs you can see the the real root case by searching for :has multiple Jira Projects associated with it.
My expectation would be the Yellow Warning message showing up also this sentence:
"Board XXXXXX (XXXXX) has multiple Jira Projects associated with it."