Pushing the Features backlog rank to Jira does not work when there's more than one active Jira connector. We need to disable the second/wrong connector to make it work.
- Intergrate 2 connector in Align with issues integrated on both.
- Have a few Jira Align Features that are integrated with Jira (Epics)
- In the Backlog page, select Features, sort them with drag and drop to a different order
- Click on Pull Rank -> Push the Rank to the external system (Connector 1)
- Check the Epics on Jira with a JQL with a rank order. i.e.:
Project = "Project Name" and issue type = Epic order by Rank asc
The connector pushes the rank to Jira that is integrated with Connector 1.
The push rank is being triggered on connector 2 instead of connector 1.
The workaround is to temporarily disable the connector related to the call that appears in the error log. With such connector disabled, the push rank works as desired.