1. Only ID9 Super Admin can populate the "Strategy Room for Snapshot [Select One]" dropdown UNLESS a PI has been added to the *optional* PI box on the Strategic Snapshot's Configuration tab.
2. No roles other than the Super Admin [ID9] can add a PI to a Strategic Snapshot. Note that in the attached video, the PMO role has ALL permissions at every tier of the tool enabled.
- As Admin, create a Strategic Snapshot (SS) and enter only the required fields
- As Admin, go to Strategy Room and use dropdown to select that SS
- As any other role, go to Strategy Room and use SS dropdown - nothing shows
- As any other role, go to SS and try to add PIs to the Config tab PI field - cannot
- As Admin, go to that SS and add PIs
- As any other role, go to Strategy Room and use SS dropdown - SS now shows
I have validated this in builds ranging from 10.87 thru 10.94
- Any user with sufficient permissions should be able to populate the Strategy Room with a Strategic Snapshot
- Any user with sufficient permissions should be able to add/delete PIs from the Strategic Snapshot
- Strategic Snapshots should not only function with a PI added – especially since the field is optional
Requires a Super Admin to manage the Strategic Snapshot
Users have to be in the super admin role 9 role to have the needed permissions for this logic