Strategic Driver Allocation Report showing Unassigned in error. The "Unassigned Strategic Driver" is shown in the chart but the relevant Epic is not shown below for the Epics list.
- Multiple programs are working on the Epic. Features are assigned to specific Programs and PIs and relevant Stories are created for each Feature. The Features are then linked to these Epics. In some cases, the Epics may not be associated with all the Programs as per the child Features.
- Epic has a different primary program but same program increment as the report's top config bar options. The epic displays a warning besides a PI as shown below -
- For the above setup, we are able to replicate the issue for report
- If we add the Primary Program as per the Epic in top config bar, we can now see the details about "Unassigned Strategic Driver" epic
- Update the Epic with "Additional Program" as the Features and Stories belong to 'Vish's Program 5'. The warning for PI is also removed once saved.
- Browse to the report once the Additional Program is updated. We can view the details about 'Unassigned Strategic Driver" with just the Primary program in top tier
For the "Unassigned Strategic Driver", a relevant Epic is displayed in the Epics list below
For the "Unassigned Strategic Driver", a relevant Epic is not displayed in the Epics list below
Identify such Epics and add relevant Programs