Pushing rank to an external system doesn't completely reflect the ranking set if an error occurs midway.
- Create 10 JA features synced with Jira (Epics)
- Set the T1 filter to Program (Based on the features created)
- Navigate to Backlog > Feature backlog
- Rank the features and push the rank to an external system.
- Wait for it to sync and check that the ranking is reflected in Jira.
- Now, remove/delete one of the synced features in Jira. (somewhere in between)
- Navigate back to JA backlog and re-arrange the ranking
- Push this new feature backlog ranking to Jira.
- Wait for it to sync and check the results in Jira
Rankings in Jira should match Jira Align.
Some Jira epics are not ranked based on what we see in JA Feature backlog.
An error is also captured in Splunk during push rank:
Make sure that the corresponding JA Feature of the removed/deleted Jira Epic is also removed/cancelled/deleted in Jira Align.