Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Severity 3 - Minor
In Value Engineering Report,
- The vertical axis is Value ($)
- Target is in $
- Estimate is in $
On the right side of the chart, actual value is displayed with comma and decimal.
On the left side of the chart, actual effort is displayed with decimal but missing comma.
Target and Estimate $ values are also missing commas.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Report> Value Engineering report
- Notice the financial values and the format they display
All financial value should display in the right format for
- Actual Effort/Spend
- Actual Value
- Actual Effort/Spend: Displays incorrectly
+Estimated: Displays incorrectly
- Actual Value: Displays correctly
+Target: **Displays incorrectly
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available