When navigating to Epic grid view and setting the not equals filter for PI or Process step and the correct values aren't displaying. When you turn on columns shown or review the work item slide out fields the filtered data doesn't match.
- Step 1 - Navigate to the Epic Grid view (tier one set to program and no PI)
- Step 2 - Enable column shown for Release/PI
- Step 3 - Enable column shown for the process step
- Step 4 - Set apply a filter to not equals and select a PI
- Confirm the results
- Run the same test for Process Steps
We shouldn't show values selected in the not equals filter
Not equals isn't showing accurate results.
No known workaround at this time for this issue.