Objective tree expand and collapse arrows are too small and not legible as the number of objectives increase. In addition, the objective tree becomes difficult to reposition in a readable format.
- Browse to Objective Tree (Labs)
- Browse to any objectives hierarchy e.g. Program Objectives tab
- Select a root having higher number of objectives
- Hover on one of the objectives
- Notice the expand / collapse arrows
The size of arrows should be in a better legible format
The size of the arrows to expand / collapse objectives is very small and hardly noticeable.
It will also be helpful to add some instructions on how to utilize the resizing tool for the Objective Tree.
Functionality wise it seems to be working as expected if the user is aware of location of arrows to expand / collapse of objectives.