This value should just consider just one value for the Forecast and this should be the Capability MWs or Product Bundle MWs (per Page configuration) and not the SUM off all. Logically it doesn't make sense to include all 3. The SA community has strong opinions related to how we should revise this calculation. Please Reach out to email@example.com.
- Step 1 - Configure work item hierarchy (Epic>>Capabilitty>>Feature)
- Step 2 - Set estimations for each work item
- Step 3 - Ensure Epic estimates are set via the forecast tab
- Step 4 - Run Forecast Report
- Step 5 - Click Plan Capacity
- Step 6 - Review the Needed Capacity total estimation
If the view is toggled to "Epic" then Need By should only sum effort (MW or TW) allocated to epics on the page
If the view is toggled to "Capability" then Need By should only sum effort (MW or TW) allocated to capabilities on the page
Do not sum the child forecasts as it's duplicating the effort shown in "needed capacity"
Needed Capacity = Epics (MWs) + Capabilities (MWs) + Features (MWs) Calculations isn't correct, Feature (MWs)
No workaround for this issue at this time.