In Epic/Capability work item, a user can select programs that are not part of it.
- Create a Release/PI and indicate several programs. (Release A)
- Create an Epic and assign it to a single program linked to the release in step 1. (let's call it Program A).
- Set the Epic's PI to Release A and hit save.
- Select the Epic's Forecast tab and indicate Release A.
- Select the field under "Programs working on this Epic".
Should only display program(s) assigned to the Epic.
- All programs assigned on the release can be selected as "Programs working on this Epic" field.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available