The Report "Epic Analytics" (page 'epicanalysis') does not show the custom terminology used for the work item "Epic"
Custom terminology is commonly used throughout most of the reports, as well as the report selection dropdown. However, this particular report seems to be one exception where the custom term is missing
- Go to Administration>Platform terminology
- Change the term "Epic" to a custom term
- Go to the page "||Epic|| Analytics"
- Notice the custom term is not displayed
- Check in another "Epic" related report, such as "||Epic|| Progress by State/Step Report" (page 'EpicProgressReport')
- Notice the custom terminology is displayed as expected
Custom terminology should display in all pages using the associated term
Some pages are using hardcoded terminology instead of the variable based titles
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available