If a user role has the Add/Save toggle disabled for goals, the user can still see and click the "Add Goal" button from the goals grid. Fortunately, the user is prevented from saving the new goal due to the save buttons being disabled from the new goal, however, the presence of the "Add Goal" button is confusing.
Reproduces on alignsupport.jiraalign.com
- Log in to the instance as a super admin
- Go to Administration -> Roles
- Look up the Executive Role and confirm that the Goals toggle is on, and add/save is disabled for the Executive Role
- Impersonate the user "Mario Kart" who has the Executive Role.
- Navigate to the Goals Grid
(PM Please reviewed)
If the user has Add/Save disabled for Goals, then the Add Goal Button should not be visible to the user.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available