State mappings are duplicated in the settings of a Next-Gen project integrated to JA if the program assignment is changed.
- Create 2 Programs A and B
- Create a story value stream for each and several process steps for each story value stream.
- Integrate a Next-Gen Jira project to Program A
- Configure data pull and wait until the Jira states appear in Next-Gen Settings of the project.
- Update the Next-Gen settings for Program A and set the story process steps and click save. (this will now populate tblJiraCustomSetup)
- Now, change the program of the integrated project to Program B and click save.
- Select the Next-Gen Settings again and now update the story Process Steps (It got cleared because the NG project is re-assigned to a different Program with different Value Stream)
- Click save and close.
- Navigate back to the project and check the Next-Gen Settings
Jira states should not be duplicated.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behaviour. A workaround will be added here when available.