When on the Roadmap viewing Epic By Theme, the Items Complete for each epic are not being shown.
- Step 1 - Navigate to Jira Align Roadmap View
- Step 2 - Ensure that you have all the prerequisites configured to see a full Epic by them a hierarchy
- Step 3 - Next ensure there completed children under an Epic (Capabilities or Features we need to consider both)
- Step 4 - Next set your view to Epic by Theme
- Step 5 - Next enable the column under extra configuration to show "Completed Items"
We should show the corresponding completed children for each Epic on this view in the "Completed Items" column.
Users are seeing 0 completed items
No workaround at this time