When setting up Holiday Calendar selecting November 3, 2020 and the date is being saved as March 11, 2020. Chrome is set to dd/mm/yyyy date format. In this example, the user is in Australia, using Australian English in their browser settings along with the date format.
Reproduces on alignsupport.agilecraft.com
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click the 3-dots in the top right corner of your screen. Then click Settings.
- Search for language at the top of the screen.
- Locate English (Australian) and add it as an additional language, this will include the date format of DD/MM/YYYY. Click Add.
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the language, then click Move to the top to make English (Australian) the default.
- Log in to Jira Align.
- Click the Administration icon, then click "Workday"
- Select Region and a city
- Scroll down to Holiday Calendar
- Give the holiday a name
- In the date box, select November 4th, 2020
- The proper date format is entered (dd/mm/yyyy) see screenshot:
- Click Save
The saved date should be Wednesday, November 4th, 2020.
The saved date is Saturday, April 11, 2020
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior, aside from configuring Chrome to use American English for the language.