Status Reports does not reflect platform terminology change
- This has been tested and confirmed for "Driver"
- Other terminology may have same problem
- If you experience this with other terminology please let us know by commenting on this bug
- Customize terminology for "Driver" field
- Navigate to Status Report - Use "Status" view
- Click "View Status" in upper right if the button appears.
- The report with problem is the "Status" report, not "Financials" report. URL will contain "FINSHO=2" when looking at the report with the problem
- Open Extra Configs menu and select "Yes" next to "Driver"
- Note it says Driver, does not reflect custom terminology
- View "Driver" column now that it shows in report
- Note it says Driver, does not reflect custom terminology. Also hover over column name, note tooltip does not reflect custom terminology
Custom terminology appears in all places
Custom terminology not reflected in Status Report
No workaround is available