Users that are members of any agile/program/portfolio team gets notified for process steps changes even if the user's program/agile/portfolio team is not linked to the value stream.
- Create a value stream process step specific to a particular portfolio/program.
- In the Value Stream process step responsibility matrix, indicate a program/agile/portfolio team on the "Informed" section for all process steps.
- Now, create a portfolio/program/agile team that is totally unrelated to any existing programs or work items.
- Add a user to that portfolio/program/agile team that is not part of any other team. (create dummy user to be sure.)
- Make a process step change to an Epic where the value stream created in step 1 is linked.
- Impersonate the user added in step 4.
The users should not be notified of the process step change.
The user is getting notified of the Step Change.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available