Capacity Planning: Remaining Capacity includes days that are outside of the Sprint
- Create Sprint that Starts and Ends in the future.
- Assign at least one user with 100% allocation to it.
- Go to the Capacity Planning report.
- Select Sprint from Step 2.
- Check Remaining Capacity and compare it with Capacity Hours.
Capacity Hours shows how many Burn hours are in the selected Sprint and Remaining Capacity shows how many hours are actually remaining in the selected sprint
Remaining Capacity counts all days from Today to the end of the Sprint, even if Today doesn't fall into the Sprint dates.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available