Helper toaster in work items slide-out panel shows all text in lower case, dishonouring what customer entered in Terminology page.
- Browse to Terminology page
- Update work item singular and plural versions to ALL CAPS or NoTaLLcApS
- Browse to work item grid; the attempt to create a new work item
- Mouse over the title elements of the slide-out, notice the helper blue toaster will appear
- Notice all text is lower case
- Any textual representations of the singular and plural versions of these terms should respect the case typed by the user.
- Helper toasters in work item slide-out are displaying these terms in lower case.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.