Objective Key Results do not support any decimal places after the point which makes this feature ineffective in a number of cases.
- Open an existing Objective
- Navigate to the 'Key Results' section on the bottom and expand it
- Create a key result where the value is %
- Provide the target and the baseline fields with the values with 2 decimal places after the point, e.g. 11.11%
- Save and validate if the value displays completely
Values are displayed completely
The values are cut to 11.00%. All the options are affected and behave the same (%, Count, Currency, NPS). At least 2 places after the point should be supported (X.XX).
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.