Process Steps: Order of Process steps on work item edit and in the Kanban board is not honoring order that is defined in the Value Stream edit panel
- Create New Value Stream for let's say stories.
- Add a few Process Steps.
- Reorder Process steps.
- Go to the Stories grid.
- Open any story that belongs to the Program Value Stream was configured for.
- Check the order of Process steps.
- Go to The Backlog.
- Select Stories Backlog.
- Switch to Kanban>Process steps view.
- Check the order of columns.
- Run the same check for Work in Process Report.
Process steps in Step 7, 11 and 12 are ordered according to order in the Value Stream edit panel.
Process Steps are ordered by ID.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available