Program Room: Incorrect Label for the 'Points' and 'Estimate' columns/Issue with TW to MW conversion
- Under any Program and PI create Feature. Set some T-shirt size for it.
- Create a few Stories under the Feature and set some LOE for them.
- Go to the Features grid.
- Check the Estimate Column and the Points column.
- Go to the Program Room.
- Check the Estimate Column and the Weeks column
- 'Weeks' column is named 'TW' or "MW" depending on the platform configuration.-- this should TW or MW estimate depending on the configuration
- 'Estimate' column is named 'Points'-- it should show the open text field value OR fibonacci OR power of 2 depending on what is configured in platform.
- Add tooltip which says "Point estimate on Feature. This is not a sum of a child story points."
- 'Weeks' column is showing TW/MW, which is equal to the 'Estimate' column on the grid, but the title is not the same.
- 'Estimate' column is displaying points, which is equal to the 'Points' column on the grid, but the title is not the same.
- When 'Display Week Estimates In:' is set to MW Program Room still displays estimates in TW.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available