Program Tracking reloads even if there are no changes made on the project management objects (risks, objectives, etc.. ).
This is frustrating especially for customers who have a lots of data on that report.
- Set T1 filter to a specific Program and PI
- Navigate to Program Tracking
- Select a risk or dependency
- The selected slideout will open.
- Do not modify anything and click "X" close.
Program Tracking view should not reload because nothing was changed.
Program tracking page reloads and it's really slow if there are a lot of data involved.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available